Sunday, September 23, 2007



Well hello again readers.

I feel like a newspaper relationship counsellor when I type that.

Again, I had quite the adventure last night. Went off to george street with the girls here, had a riot. We went a little to late, so I couldn't get screeched in.

The bars were PACKED. I need a show here, there were solo acoustic acts in every place I was in.

The first thing I received here in newfoundland, in the bar scene, was a big huge hug from some guy at a door, he wanted to give me a hug, so I hugged him. Things are a wee bit different here.

So here's some more pictures from my hike at signal hill.

Enjoy.

me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures Billy! Glad you did your regular pose! Mom

Anonymous said...

Ya eat the big claw for me... he he he, glad you're having a good time.... DAD

Anonymous said...

colour me jealous

-Kirley

Anonymous said...

Have a blast man, and be sure to graffiti WYATTRYATT on something before you leave.

Wyatt

Anonymous said...

Looks Grand there William. Are you going to spin the road sign and see where it lands? Your pictures are great!! Love G.