Saturday, September 22, 2007

End of Day 1.

Already found out a bunch of new words. The best of yet is a word who's short form sounds like "Couldn'ts" Just sound it out. It stands for couldn't eat it. As in, left overs...

In a sentance... "What are you eating?" "Couldnt's from last night..."
Neat eh?

Went to a chineese food place for supper, was decent. Tomorrow night I'm getting screeched in. Already wrote a bunch of new music. I'll be trying to book some shows in the coming week.

What an interesting experience this has been so far, and only on day 1!

I should be heading up to signal Hill tomorrow, and as such, will have LOTS of pictures. So tomorrow by supper, lots of pictures, I promise.

I hope to try some seafood this week as well, and yes dad, I know you'd love to have some lobster... maybe I'll try some for you haha.

Thanks again to all for the support. And mom, I miss you too. =)


I'm off to bed.

me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound great babe. Can a person have too much fun! I think not!! and yes I am jealous! Love G.

Anonymous said...

Q - What's the difference between a guitarist and a mutual fund?

A - One matures.

Enjoy the Adventure!

-Kirley