Friday, September 28, 2007

A new day, a new show.

So, fourth show of the week tonight, pretty excited for that. I'm having a great time out here. I'm gonna buy a squeezebox. Whats a squeezebox you ask? It's my new newfie word of the day. It's a musical instrument that is shaped like a box, that when squeezed, produces a noise.

I woke up today at 2pm. I think that's a record.

Tomorrow we're going to get screeched in.

Living here in newfoundland is quite a different experience from that in Ontario. People here, much to gran's predictions, are 100% NICER. People aren't afraid to say hello to one another passing by, say sorry if they let a door close on you, and so on. It's really intriguing to see such a noticeable difference within the same border.

I apologize for not keeping up with my emails. I get so many per day, and so little time to really sit down and hash out a bunch of emails. And I quote...

"Oh, you don't have a degree in anything? Well why don't you go get one?"

Jerk.

Anyways, everything else is going well. It is very foggy out this morning, more foggy then I've seen so far, and still, this, apparently, is nothing.

That's all for now.

me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the show n'screech.

Aunt Nancy

Anonymous said...

Don't get lost in the fog, accidentally bump into some guy head on and unintentionally kiss him.

That'd be horrible

WOULDNT IT BILL!?!

... queer

-Kirley

Anonymous said...

Well i must say i wish i was ont his adventure with you.... but alas i am not...

so a few words of advice....

1) dont piss into the wind...

2) dont eat yellow snow..

3) dont drink and dial

and...

4) stop being a QUEER

miss you bro... have some drinks for me...

Cheers-
Matt