Monday, September 24, 2007

Chips'n a pint.

Hello,

On a quick break here before I'm out on the town again. I just got in. Been making contacts in the local music scene here. Looks like I'l have shows the next two weekends at least.

A couple quick things to list here.

1: Kirley, you're a queer.
2: Wyatt, consider it done, in the next day or so.
3: Gran, I just got in from a traditional irish pub, where I treated myself to a pint of guiness and a bowl of chips. Could hardly understand the way the waitress was speaking, but a brilliant accent.

Found a local tattoo shop, looks good, prices are decent. Expect new ink when the price is right.

Also, got an interview at "Little peoples workshop" sounds like fun.

That's all for now. I'm having a blast.
me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I was trying to be the nice guy and refrain from calling you names cause' your family reads this site... but now all bets are off.

Consider the gloves officially taken off... boy kisser

-Kirley

Anonymous said...

Hey Bill!
Sounds like you're having a good time. I toured around the Eastern Provinces a couple of years back and LOVED it! When I was in St. Johns, I went on an interesting tour called the "haunted hike".....check it out, I think you'd like it. Did you see the re-enactment at signal hill?.....Also right up your alley. They are fully dressed in costume, and put on a small battle show...was quite good!
Cheers!.....oh, and get screeched in soon!
.....J

Anonymous said...

Hello William, Well, you seem not to have any trouble finding the pubs!! Enjoy and hope you get a couple of "gigs". Did I say that right??? Love G.