Wednesday, September 19, 2007

-1 day from NL.

Hello again, avid readers of my electronic journal medium.

A couple things for today.

Firstly, for anyone who would like to make comments, insults or otherwise, there is a button at the bottom of every post, usually highlighted in a different colour, that reads "Comments". Click on this and you will be prompted with the opportunity to fill in a text box with said words, directly below there are a series of choices with which you should be inclined to click on ‘anonymous’, so you don’t have to sign up for anything to post, but remember to leave your name, so I know who wrote what!

Next, I’d like to expressly thank everyone for their support on my latest adventure. I’ll have many stories I’m sure, many dinner-time “I remember when’s”. Robin and Sydney, it just wouldn’t be my style to send a thank you card, or a letter in the mail… So here you are… Imagine some weird guitar chords behind it, with my off-key campfire singing behind.

Thank you very much for what you did give,
With your donation I’ll be able to live,
A little bit longer in the big N-L,
I’m sure a crazy story I’ll be left with to tell.

See you on the flip side you crazy Brantford cats.

Please call once a month to make sure cam is lovin’ my rats.

I’m hoping to get another tattoo out there, So I’ll be sure to keep updates on that as well. As for right now, I’m going to do more searching in the vast abyss otherwise named my closet, and see if I can’t find my Ipod.

Thanks for reading.

me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing a comment, from gran.

Anonymous said...

Love the song..... totally awesome :)... i've added this site to 'my favourites' so I won't have to remember all the funky numbers involved with the address. Anyway....have a great time!

Syd

Anonymous said...

Try not to infect NFL with GAY

-Kirley