Sunday, September 30, 2007

Poor man's jacket.

Hello again all.
In the words of my mother, for those of you whom are devoted readers, here's your fix. Calm down you junkies.

I went to a foodbank thing at Amy's church today. Passing out food and clothes and toys and such. What an experience. Makes a guy feel human, alive and able. I'm sure more will be written about this later, as now I'm not sure I cold find words to properly address how I feel.

Tomorrow a couple of things are lined up, and more shows this weekend, booked and paid.

I'm gonna try some seafood this week I hope. Again we didn't make it out to get screeched in, didn't really feel like it.

To describe my name, it's literal translation is "the sun"... It's ow fishermen around here describe the sun.

Cudos for now.

me.

No comments: