Monday, November 10, 2008

Do not carry babies by thier heads.

So,

I'm sitting in philosophy class, with my other 5 students, out of a class of 70. There's a reason this class has such a low attendance, but I've been here, physically, every day. This guy, though he knows quite a bit about philosophy, is practically a dinosaur.

In other news, my lady returns home soon. This holiday season is looking like a really great time, I can't wait.

Believe it or not, I used my hands, working this weekend. I helped to build a roof, though we couldn't shingle it for the snow, and helped with other stuff around my friend's house.

I have decided to get my drivers license again, but get this... it's 150 frickin bucks! 150 bucks, to get a car, to spend more money on gas and insurance and maintenance, and the another 75!! to get the license that says I'm okay to drive on my own. Man.. kids these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES YOU CAN BILLY!!!

Change starts with one person!

You can do it!

Robin

p.s. I too am a firm believer that if anyone can start to affect change in the US of A, it is Barack Obama (but it is a very tall order)