Thursday, April 3, 2008

yawn.

5:07AM

Kkkkssssschhht. The tab opens on another over-priced, under caffeinated gas-store can of pick-me-up. (edit: DIET energy drinks taste like buttcrack. Now, I've never actually tasted a buttcrack, but they HAVE to be close.)

That's right, it's time for another late-night ramble-fest.

So, first on the docket, yawning... pisses me off.

Two main reasons, and after you read this, I'd be surprised if you don't at least THINK of this, next time you yawn.

First off, yawning makes you look absolutely ridiculous. Try to yawn into a mirror, it's hilarious. I've had plenty of time to do this tonight. The TV is busted. 12 hour sleepless night shift... no TV, internet is not NEAR strong enough to D/L any shows. When you yawn, your face is basically looking like some mixed-breed of having the absolute largest, most painful urination spell of your life and a sustained try face. For those of you who don't know what a try face is... 'try' this. Ladies at the vet... this means you.

Flex every muscle in your face, all at once, for a split second. You 'try' to make a face. A 'try face'.

When your face contorts like this for a certain amount of time, much like when yawning... your vision blurs. I'm not a major fan of that.

Second, yawning reminds me that 'hey, you're not sleeping... you should be... but you're not... and you won't be for quite some time.'.

I'm eating another TV dinner. I'm sure the.. 'potatoes' will serve me well in the coming hours, much like they always do.

Man, Diet energy drinks are absolutely terrible. I mean, NORMAL energy drinks taste like crap. So they take out all the elements that make it tastey, and call it diet... when it's STILL wicked bad for you. I mean, let's face it... anything that makes you feel your heartbeat in your eyeballs is NOT, by ANY stretch... good for you.

I'm on round 3 of the same movie. I had one dvd in my work bag. The Rock, with Connery and Cage. There's only so many times a guy can hear the same cheesetastic action movie one liners before it... it just...

Well..

That's LITERALLY all I can think of.

Easy 1-6 out. over.

No comments: