Friday, April 25, 2008

RE: Can a ninja swat a bullet out of mid air?

Mythbusters,

I wholeheartedly respect your ambition and motivation in tackling such an epic ‘myth’. Just for the record, yes, we can.

There are a couple things you must understand about us… ninja’s. First of all, and before I mention anything else, know this; you will NEVER understand us. You can’t begin to understand us, because you’ll never study us… we’re simply too sneaky. The person who made this myth up was obviously a liar. People don’t LIVE to talk about post-ninja encounters. You can’t SHOOT a ninja, or even shoot AT a ninja, because you don’t SEE ninja’s. If you see a ninja… you’re probably already dying.

To assume you can replicate a ninja’s speed by pressurizing a piece of wood with a Jell-o hand on it, is beyond the scope of my imagination. You didn’t even use a ultra-sweet material like Titanium or Fiberglass. You concluded that ninja’s could not in fact swat a bullet out of mid air. Little did you know, I swatted the very same bullets you fired at your mechanical Nonja, before you even had them out of the box. To further prove a Ninjistical point, I slapped the bullet AGAIN while you were loading it into the weapon. Oh, you didn’t see me? Yeah. That’s what I thought.

Another thing you should remember, is that Ninja’s are everywhere. When you called out for Ninja’s to come down to the studio, to prove you wrong… I was already there! In fact, me and two of my ninja buddies were going over last nights hockey game right in front of you, inside the skin of your cameraman!

In closing, be forewarned... for although it only takes 8 minutes and 18 seconds for the light from the sun to reach earth, the 'light' I send you two, can only be measured in Katana Swipes!

No comments: