Sunday, November 4, 2007

A new post.

Well... whaddya at? (newfie for whats up?)

Into hour four of a twelve hour overnight shift. Not allowed to sleep on these overnights... ahh the toils of an SSW.

Not much has happened really, around here it takes a lot for anything to really 'happen'. I bought an old videogame system. So that is taking up a lot of my free time, as many of you who know me would know.

I'm on coffee # 2. Should be a decent walk home, after all the coffee, I should be twitching up a storm.

Speaking of storms, hurricane Nole made an appearance today, with WILD wind. So strong it was ACTUALLY making it difficult to walk. Made for a funny display this morning, with Amy. She seems to enjoy my continuous conversations with entities over which I have no control.

For instance, today my conversation, though not based on actual WORDS, was with mother nature, and consisted of mainly grunts and yelps. Would'a made me mudder proud.

For a special shout out... here's an unannounced "hey, how are ya?" to the employee's of Brant Vet Clinic... That oughta get people to the screen...

You're famous now... =)

See you all.
moi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which game system did you get?

Don't forget the shout outs for the rest of us too.....we all need lovin'!
.....J