Monday, October 8, 2007

New tattoo's

Hello evening.

First and foremost, a very happy and productive thanksgiving to all.

I'm having a big turkey tonight, he's sitting down in the sink, poor thing.

Next week, a new tattoo, an ode to those who put me where I am.

Got another show, on the 18th.

Ran out of orange juice this morning, bummer.

I hope you all enjoyed the pictures, I plan to have another set much like that this thursday.

I think theres a sick going around the house, everyone's got sniffley noses.

I hope everyone is doing well, have a big din-din and a good nap for me.

Cam and dad, you guys better do the post turkey dinner wrestle before the dishes.

Love you all.
me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOTIES!!

-Kirley

Anonymous said...

hey,
I saw your rats on Saturday. They look happy in their new cage. ALthough, you really wouldn't know that because they spend ALL their time in the shoebox in there. I tried to feed them some yellow pepper too. Got scared though, and sat on the bed with Tucker instead. He enjoys watching them. A LOT. haha. Hope you're having lots of fun. HAppy Thanksgiving!
-SyD