Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Cod cheeks.


Much news to report.

Firstly, I quit wal-mart, one day in. What a BRUTAL place to work. EVERYONE was so sour. a very disturbed environment, even management. On the flip side however, I have an interview at my next favourite economy crippling mega-company, McDonalds. Rejoice, friends, family, and consurs alike... Captain Amazing is on his way back to the varied world of fast food.

Had a newfie dish tonight... Cod Cheeks... very tasty.

Another show on thursday, should be a good turnout.

That's all the updates for now... oh yeah, I have a new tattoo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that was funny!! I still think you are missing your calling, and entertainer you should be!! You could write all your own material!! Tattoo looks good. Love G&G

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Think of you often.
Good luck with your show tonight.
Love, Aunt Nancy