Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Changes.

BAM!

New times, new words. A new face to an old friend.

Hello world!

I sit tonight watching Fight Club, eating microwave popcorn. Classic. I'm not sure why I came back here - perhaps moreso to do with centralizing all of my online personal feeds.

Some time has passed since my last entry, and with it, change has passed through my entire world. I'm married to the most amazing woman in the world. I have an adorable little bastard of a puppy. I own guns. Barack is still running the White House and Harper his own red and white empire. We're still - though it would seem unnoticed by the average Canadian - engaged in a war in the middle east. Technology has provided to me a little slice of the Jetsons and microwave popcorn still absolutely kicks ass.

I look forward to posting here again as a sort of creative outlet to the stressors of my new life as (cue corny south park voice) A MAN.

No comments: