Friday, June 13, 2008

Another post for the ages.

An interesting thought.

Can you remember what you looked like, in a mirror, when you were young?

Today as I walked by a mirrored window downtown, I saw myself, a 21 year old something or other, just like every other joe blow on water street, until I thought...

I honestly can't remember what I looked like, through my eyes, when I was younger, through a mirror. Isn't that interesting? I can't remember what I looked like... a different person, almost.

---

My grandparents have been down here, in st. Johns, for some time now. We've had more then a wonderful time and I woefully look at the next couple days as their last in the city.

We went to many places around the coastlines surrounding St Johns. It was refreshing to see more then the city I've become so accustomed to.

I look forward to the rest of my family coming up here, and my best buddy... though I fear the purpose of his trip is to come out of the closet...

--

I'm getting a new tattoo tomorrow, from my elbow to my wrist... allllll the way around... getting sleeved up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I remember what you looked like, and you were CUTE.
Tattoo - not so much cute.
Mama