Thursday, February 28, 2008

redbull

Well, I fear my blog has yet again suffered the aftermath of a vet-bourne chain reaction.

As I'm sure, the ladies at the vet (we all know which one...) have been harping my mom to get me to write something new.

Har har. You all know I'm kidding.

Yeah, that's funny to me. I'm all hopped up on instant coffee.

Things are going well out here in st John's. Despite the snow, spirits remain high. This is mostly (for my sake) dependent on the release of two new video games, on which I primarily base my day to day life.... who's proud?

So...

Not much more to report... Watch LOST, it pwns.

moi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Billy! Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely understand keeping yourself busyt amidst the snow.
Hope all is well,
Love you, A. Nancy