Thursday, January 31, 2008

State of Newfoundland Address.

To those respectable members of society that are enthralled, regularly, by the quick-witted and sarcastic humor found on the posts below...


poo poo!


That was the most intelligent string of words I could produce right at the moment, approx 3:15am, on a night shift.

But there is hope on the horizon, as I'm about to make some nacho's.

I have spilled tea all over my left leg, from the knee up.

Also, I cut my hair yesterday, the shortest it's ever been.

In a closing note, to anyone who knows my constant battling with Kirley, please be advised, DO NOT BET ON VIDEO GAMES AGAINST HIM.

Billy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've finally come out of the closet with your MSN name Bill. Must have been hard for you, looking at other men, and not knowing why you feel the way you do. Persecuted by your peer's for your sexual orientation. I'm glad you've finally come to terms with who you are on the inside. It's a lot healthier.

your Friend
-Kirley

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I don't know how I feel about that. HE'S MY MAN, so all you dirty men out there, need to back off! :) Fight to the death. \ /
---

Anonymous said...

Hair cut huh? Did ya lose the landing strip??? We wants a picture!!!