Monday, January 14, 2008

...start spreadin the news.

Well well well.

I find myself at work again, in the middle of a 12 hour shift, and TV is melting my brain... more.

So, an update. Me and amy have been taking a combo-ballroom-dancing thing every sunday night for two weeks now, and will stretch over ten more weeks. we have been working on the Foxtrot, and in my opinion, we are quite good!

I learned how to lead yesterday, but apparently I need to take more control... it's hard to get used to when you're not very familiar with dancing.

I love it though, it's sinatra, martin, crosby!! cmon!

Also, I've been playing tonnes of XBOX 360 (thanks BACKUPSERVER.CA). And am proud to say I'm finally beating my brother on it.

I'm also in the midst of recordinsome music, I'll be sure to post when I'm getting some stuff done.

That's all for now..

Ta ta,

moi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"And am proud to say I'm finally beating my brother on it"

i'm never gonna hear the end of this comment. thanks billy.

-andrea