Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ZOMBIES!!!

So,

For those of you who DON'T know this, I am absolutely infatuated with the walking dead. That's right, the upright plauge that IS the undead.

In knowing this, I have found a PERFECT avenue to express my admiration for the stumbling damned. And no, I havn't converted to wiccanism.

On Oct 25th, there is an event here in thunder bay and around the world where, dressed as zombies, we (those involved) will try to beat a world record. That's right... we're all going to learn the dance and, around the world, dance to the tune of Michael Jacksons 'THRILLER'.

www.thrilltheworld.com

I also would STRONGLY invite you all to view this guy's stand up comedy. He's a good buddy of mine, Calwyn. He recently played at Toronto, ON's Yuk Yuk Club.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSRQ-eljGf4

Body Massage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BODDYYY MASSAGE!!!!

love
-Kirley