Saturday, August 9, 2008

Thrice

So, I strongly suggest that if you have NOT heard of the band 'Thrice", that you should soon hear of them. To aid you in your quest for good music, allow me to provide some links.

The Whaler - Thrice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve6T_lNnG7Q&feature=related NARR.

Also, I've heard as of late that there are some folks who read this blog. While I'm sure there aren't many of you, rest assured, many updates to come. After all, I'm SOOO busy lately.

There's coffee's to drink, games to play, naps to take... really dosn't leave a lot of room for blogging.

When I'm in school, I'm sure many a blog will be written... My daily life will have changed you see. There will be teachers to piss off, debates to win and opinions to negate. Haha, if that didn't make my mom sigh out loud, not much more will... maybe if I tell her, I got another tattoo, of a super mario, on my face, cause I lost a bet with Kirley.




I'm kidding mom. lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Billy, don't know so much about the sighing aloud but there was deffinately a roll of the eyes and the "yup that's my kid" look on her face, quite amusing I must say! Enjoy your visit with Kirley!
C. @ BVC