Friday, March 21, 2008

LOOOONG time.


Well folks, it's been a LOONG time since I wrote on here.

Been caught up in a bunch of different stuff, havn't really made the time.

So let's have an update, and hopefully I'll be back on writing regularly.

-First and absolutely foremost, I have some big news. I applied to University a while back, almost on a whim. Half-high on support from Amy, and half just out of curiosity, I decided to apply to a couple Universities, with the ambition of becoming a high school teacher.

So,

I GOT IN! I'm currently enrolled in Lakehead University's Concurrent Education Program. I was accepted for a BA (in history, which I'm REALLY excited for...) AND a BEd. It's a double degree program.

- We (St. John's) got hit with another assload of snow. I call it an assload, because that's exactly how much it is, think of it as a unit of measurement. It's right above 'a stupid amount' on the scale. I'm wicked sick of it, and am looking forward to the spring.

-working plenty of night's, but not for much longer.

-I'm rocking the hawk again.

-Getting a new tat, when Kirley comes up for a visit. Probably another WWII-esque image.

I'll leave you all with a new game I found... DAMN, I lost. (you'll get it.)

No comments: